Things change pretty quickly nowadays, so it’s nice to have something that doesn’t — like fixed-rate earnings you can rely on.
- Fixed Rates
- Competitive Dividends
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Wide Range of Terms
- Enjoy more peace of mind with guaranteed earnings
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- If you have been a member for 10 or more years, enjoy a rate increase of 0.10% APY on all certificates except for the Member Appreciation Certificates.
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Insured by the NCUA up to $250,000
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from six months to five years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open regular certificate
- $500 minimum deposit to open Member Appreciation Certificate (MAC)
- 10- or 20-month term
- Higher dividends than regular certificates
- $60,000 minimum deposit to open Jumbo Certificate
*Early withdrawals result in penalty depending on the term of the certificate. Terms of one year or less have a 90-day dividend penalty; over twelve months is a 180-day penalty.