Every time you use the Cascade Rewards Visa® , you'll earn points you can redeem for cash, travel, gift cards and more. You're already using a credit card, you might as well get rewarded for it.
- Low Variable Rate
- Earn Rewards
- No Annual Fee
- 15,000 Rewards Points with New Account
For a quicker application process, please log in to your online banking to complete your application. Once you are logged in, look for “New Account” or “Loan Application” depending on what you are applying for.
- For a limited time, new Rewards Visa accounts can enjoy no payments for the first 90 days.
- Boost your purchasing power wherever you go
- Variable interest rates as low as 7.90% APR* (save on interest charges by paying your monthly balance in full)
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- No foreign transaction fees
- 10-day grace period
- Can be linked to a deposit account as overdraft protection
- Fee-free cash advances up to your credit limit
- Set up automatic payments
- Manage your card online with free digital banking
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- Accepted worldwide at retailers and online
Want even more? The Cascade Rewards Visa also provides:
- Rewards points with every purchase you can redeem for cash, travel, dining, gift cards and more
- 15,000 rewards points just for signing up, plus earn one point for every dollar spent
Even if you already have the Cascade Visa, you can still apply for the Rewards card. Apply in mere minutes!
Need to activate your card?
No problem — activate your card here.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
With no balance transfer fee, no annual fee, no foreign transaction fees and no cash advance fees, what are you waiting for? Transfer your balance today!
Qualifying purchases are purchases that post to your account, less credits, returns or other adjustments that are not payments. Qualifying purchases can be made anywhere; there are no specific categories associated with this program. Qualifying purchases do not include balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, purchases of cash equivalents of any kind (i.e., money orders, ATM cash disbursements, gaming transactions, etc.), tax payments, finance charges, fees, credit insurance, credit protection/debt cancellation charges or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions. Transactions that are not qualifying purchases do not earn rewards points.