Make buying your first, second or vacation home affordable and easy with Cascade FCU. We'll even help you search for homes and connect with an agent. Or refinance with us to potentially lower your rate.
- Finance the home you want, at a rate you can afford
- Competitively low rates for home purchase or refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed-rate mortgages
- First-time homebuyer programs
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA rural housing loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Helpful real estate agents with working knowledge of the area
- Get preapproved for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home. We can help you evaluate your reasons for refinancing, which may include:
- Getting a lower interest rate
- Building equity in your home faster
- Consolidating debt
- Switching from an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) to a fixed-rate loan
- Getting a loan that recognizes your improved creditworthiness
- Using the equity in your home to get cash out to fund other costs (remodel, large purchases, etc.)
- Prompt decision-making
- Friendly and attentive service throughout the process
Cascade Federal Credit Union is partnered with Members First Mortgage to be able to offer our members a wide range of financing programs:
- Fixed-rate mortgages: Rest easy with predictable payments and a rate that won't increase if the market does.
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs): Increase your purchasing power and/or keep your payments lower during the first several years of your loan. The initial interest rate with an ARM is often lower than a long-term fixed-rate mortgage because it will adjust after a number of years.
- Refinance options: Whether you are looking to pay your home off faster, want to save on interest and/or monthly payment or could use some of the equity in your home as cash for other costs, we're here to help. Our Rapid Mortgage comes with no closing costs and can help you pay your loan off in 12 years or less. Other options exist as well. Talk to us about your financial needs and goals, and we'll help you find the right option.
- Low down-payment options:
- USDA rural housing loans: If you live in a rural area as designated by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and meet specific income and other eligibility requirements, you can become a homeowner (or refinance your current home) with no down payment, competitive fixed rates and access to a variety of other cost-saving options.
- FHA loans: Finance your home with a down payment as low as 3.5%; lower credit scores are even considered for FHA loans.
- VA loans: Military veterans and active servicemen and women are eligible and can benefit from easier qualifying guidelines and low down-payment options.
Member First Mortgage, LLC NMLS ID#149532
When you're ready to buy or sell a home, Cascade FCU is here to help. From finding the home of your dreams to financing it, we want to make the home buying experience as easy and affordable as possible.
We have partnered with HomeAdvantage® so that we can be your Homebuying One-Stop Shop. We can help you:
- Search for homes. You can set filters ranging from number of baths and bedrooms to square feet to property type so that you can find the perfect home. You can also learn details about the neighborhood and schools in the area. Once you have your criteria set, you can even get alerts when homes that match your criteria go on the market.
- Get an agent referral. Need a real estate agent? With the HomeAdvantage program, we can refer you to some of the best local agents to assist you in your homebuying or selling process(es).
- Earn cash rewards.*When you buy or sell a home with a HomeAdvantage agent, you can get HomeAdvantage Cash Rewards at closing. The average reward is $1,500!
Estimate your rewards:
|Home Sale Price||Cash Rewards|
*Cash Rewards are awarded through the HomeAdvantage program to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Homebuyers or sellers are not eligible for Cash Rewards if they use an agent outside this network. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the HomeAdvantage network agent. Obtaining a mortgage or using any specific lending institution is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. If you are obtaining a mortgage, Cascade Federal Credit Union may have specific rules on how Cash Rewards can be paid out. Cash Rewards are available in most states; however, they are void where prohibited by law or by Cascade FCU. Please consult with your Cascade FCU representative for details that may affect you.