Access your accounts anywhere, anytime from
your phone, tablet or computer.
- Access from your favorite devices
- Mobile Deposit
- Pay Other People
- Bill Pay
- View account balances and history
- Quick balance allows you to quickly see the balance in your accounts before you log in to the app
- Deposit checks from our mobile app with just few taps
- Apply for additional accounts and loans. It’s quicker and easier to do through the mobile app or online banking.
- Update contact information
- You can order your next package of checks right from online banking
- Transfer funds between accounts, loans, and lines of credit (one-time and/or recurring)
- Pay other people with bill pay
- All you need is their cell phone number or email address
- Manage bills with bill pay
- Set up one-time or set up recurring payments
- Have all payees in one, convenient place
- Save time and paper clutter
- Peace of mind with records of past payments in a secure location
- Make loan and line of credit payments
- Make payments to a Cascade FCU loan with a simple transfer from another Cascade FCU account
- Use an external debit card or account to make payments to a Cascade FCU loan or line of credit
- Add your Cascade FCU cards to your favorite digital wallet:
- Turn your Cascade FCU credit, debit and ATM cards off and on with card controls
- Alerts can help you keep track of your accounts even when you aren’t logged in
- Choose from email, text or push notification alerts
- Set up custom account alerts for each of your Cascade FCU accounts, from Balance Alerts to Transaction Size
- Keep your online accounts secure by setting up Login, Password Reset Request, and Change in Contact Information alerts
- With the mobile app, you have the choice of using biometrics to sign in1
- Communicate with us securely with messaging through the app and online banking
- eStatements and eNotices keep your personal information out of your mailbox and out of the local landfill. And, if you do need physical copies, we have you covered, eStatements and eNotices are available for 18-months.
- With online banking, you can view your Cascade Rewards Visa points any time (no need to wait for your monthly statement)
- You can also shop around for ways you might want to spend your points – cash-back, gift cards, travel.
- Once you make your decisions you can redeem your points then and there.
With mobile and online banking, your account information can literally be at your fingertips. While these tools can definitely provide convenience, we also understand that they might be intimidating if you have not used online banking or our mobile app before.
- We will be creating short videos to cover a variety of tasks you can take care of right from your smartphone or computer.
- Stay tuned and check back often for new videos and take advantage of all the digital tools available to you as a Cascade FCU member.
Registration Overview + View Account Balances & History
Transfer Funds &
Apply for a Cascade FCU Loan
Pay Bills with Bill Pay
Pay Other People
Set Up Alerts