It’s nice to know you have the cash flow you need, when you need it. Cascade FCU offers two great credit cards to choose from. Both are competitively priced and come with very few fees.
Benefits OF HAVING A CASCADE FCU CREDIT CARD
Both of our credit cards come with:
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- 10-day grace period
- Auto Rental Damage Waiver when you use your Cascade FCU credit card to initiate and complete car rentals
- Accepted worldwide, at retailers and online, add your Cascade FCU cards to your favorite digital wallets:
- Can be managed online or with your favorite devices with our online and mobile banking
- Can be used:
- As overdraft protection
- To cover automatic payments
Need to activate your card?
No problem — activate your card.
- Cascade Rewards Visa:
- Earn rewards points with each purchase. Typically you'll earn one point for every dollar spent, but periodically we'll offer bonus point promotions where you can earn double or even triple points for a period of time.
- Get 15,000 points when you are approved for the card (that's worth around $150 depending on how you redeem your points!)
- Points can be redeemed for cash, travel, merchandise, gift cards, and more!
- Cascade Classic Visa:
- Straightforward card with a fixed rate
Our credit cards come with great rates. Transferring your higher-rate balances to a Cascade FCU credit card could save you in interest over time and even help you pay your balance off quicker.
With no balance transfer fee, no annual fee, no foreign transaction fees and no cash advance fees, what are you waiting for?
Transfer your balance today!
Balances can be transferred up to your established limit.
EARN 3X THE POINTS, November 1 - December 31, 2021
From November 1 through December 31, 2021, you'll earn triple points on qualifying purchases when you use your Cascade Rewards Visa card!
Qualifying purchases are purchases that post to your account, less credits, returns or other adjustments that are not payments. Qualifying purchases can be made anywhere; there are no specific categories associated with this program. Qualifying purchases do not include balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, purchases of cash equivalents of any kind (i.e., money orders, ATM cash disbursements, gaming transactions, etc.), tax payments, finance charges, fees, credit insurance, credit protection/debt cancellation charges or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions. Transactions that are not qualifying purchases do not earn rewards points.