It’s nice to know you have the cash flow you need, when you need it. Cascade FCU offers two great credit cards to choose from. Both are competitively priced and come with very few fees.
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No cash advance fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- 10-day grace period
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver when you use your Cascade FCU credit card to initiate and complete car rentals
- Accepted worldwide, at retailers and online, add your Cascade FCU cards to your favorite digital wallets:
- Can be managed online or with your favorite devices with our online and mobile banking
- Can be used:
- As overdraft protection
- To cover automatic payments
- Cascade Rewards Visa:
- Earn rewards points with each purchase. Typically you'll earn one point for every dollar spent, but periodically we'll offer bonus point promotions where you can earn double or even triple points for a period of time.
- Get 15,000 points when you are approved for the card (that's worth around $150 depending on how you redeem your points!)
- Points can be redeemed for cash, travel, merchandise, gift cards, and more!
- Cascade Classic Visa:
- Straightforward card with a fixed rate
APR = annual percentage rate. Balances can be transferred up to your established limit. Promotional balance transfers cannot be applied to any Cascade FCU loan. Balance transfers conducted and posted on or before March 31, 2023, will receive the promotional APR until the start of the December 31, 2023, billing cycle, at which point the standard APR will apply. As of January 1, 2023, APRs range from 8.90% to 14.90% for the Cascade Rewards Visa and 12.15% to 18.00% for the Cascade Classic Visa. Transactions that post after the promotion date, or if your account is in default, will either be declined or be charged the applicable nonpromotional terms (for example, APR and transaction fee) stated in your loan disclosures or any subsequent change in terms.