We're always working to update our technology to create easier and more convenient ways for members to do their banking. View new and upcoming improvements below, and check back for updates!
- Zelle® (real-time person-to-person payments)
- Enhanced budgeting tools
- Better access to open additional accounts.
Cascade FCU members will soon receive upgraded debit and credit cards, featuring contactless, or tap-to-pay, payment options. While it may look similar to your previous debit or credit card, your new card comes with the ability to tap-to-pay instead of swiping or inserting your card when shopping in person. It's a quick, safe, touch-free way to pay!
When you receive your updated card, search for this icon at checkout to start using tap-to-pay:
Your new card should arrive in your mailbox soon, so keep an eye out and check your mail often.
How you might use this service:
- To make loan and credit card payments (you can even set up a recurring transfer so you don't have to think about it each month!)
- To transfer funds to Cascade FCU so you can take advantage of our great rates (check out our Member Appreciation Certificates).
- To move money amongst your accounts, especially since you can transfer to and from the external account and your Cascade FCU accounts.